Mar 28, 2011

Pray for Japan

A big earthquake attacked the East Japan on March 11, 2011.

A lot of people die, and a lot of people are still missing.
An aftershock continues in the East Japan, and there is still a lot of people living an inconvenient life.
The worry such as radiation leaks does not die out by the explosion of the nuclear power plant.

When an earthquake happened, I was at Shinjuku Station of Tokyo.
A train shook greatly, and I took refuge immediately.
The train did not work and I spent night in one building hall afterwards.

By a very terrible earthquake, people in Japan become uneasy.
But let's certainly revive without yielding to this difficult situation.
Let's think about what I should have done now.

Please pray for Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you were alright but tough that you had to spend the night in a hall. I have been praying a lot and donating a lot (mostly to the Japanese Red Cross). Hope your family and friend are safe. My family in Tokyo are doing OK but I worry about the summer and the power outages. Keep safe, Shu-san :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Margie
    Thank you for your coments.
    I live in Shizuoka,my family and friends are safe.But my friend live in Tohoku. I worry about her and her family.

    It is necessary to see passage still for a long time.
    However, Japan believes refreshing oneself without fail.
    Thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails